The Rockstar Roadtrip

East Coast Tour: March 24-April 7, 2008

Thursday, April 10, 2008

First night in Chicago!



Chicago is an amazing city. When I realized that we weren't going to get a lot of time to see the city, I was SO bummed. Thankfully, we at least took the whirlwind tour. I loved every bit of this city!

When we arrived in Chicago late on Sunday, we had the awesome privilege of hooking up with Corey's amazing family from Texas. They were in town for a conference, and had Sunday dinner free to meet up with us! I was so excited to meet them, and enjoyed our time together thoroughly.

Kelsey is adorable. I just loved her the minute I met her!



Kay Lynn and Jim are also amazing. It isn't often that you feel immediately comfortable with people, but I certainly did with this family!



We dined at an super cool place called Bin 36. My dinner was just amazing, matched perfectly by the company!



It was Kelsey's birthday week, so we had a little birthday dessert!





Of course, we took a fun self portrait at the end of the amazing night! Thanks so much to the McNabb's for the wonderful evening. I can't wait to see you all again.



-amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home