The Rockstar Roadtrip

East Coast Tour: March 24-April 7, 2008

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chicago... Final Moments.



We enjoyed Chicago's finest hamburgers on our last party night of the tour. Billy Goat Tavern (otherwise known... to those in the know... as the Goat Shack ;) ) was a awesome, laid back, local joint... perfect for our final night of hanging out. It was exactly what Corey and I needed.











Apparently, newcomers to this quaint place need to wear this ridiculous hat. Corey and I were pretty hot, sporting ours... but I'll just say that Kevin Swan's kiddo, Sol, was way hotter.







The many faces of Corey and I...







And our new buddy :)





It was very difficult to get a signal on my phone down in this pit... there are many images floating around of me praying to the iPhone god. Silliness.



More silliness...





The final group, trekking back across town.





Chicago.



Thanks to everyone who sent us pictures! We're ever appreciative.

Much love.

-amber

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2008 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Dawn Davis said...

Ohhhhh, so cool to have you guys at our home!!!! I'm so excited that we got to spend time together before you left for home. It was great getting to know Corey and so cool to see you again Amber. I'm looking forward to having Corey back in May! YAY!!!! And also you too for our family photooooooooo!!!!!! Oh no! If you can get a good one... you'll be my BFF!!! LOL! Seriously, it was really great having you at our home!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home